Each size to choose from will fit the client’s needs according to conditions. Extra reinforcements for watersports centers. No prints on panels that could be damaged to in order to always look new even if repaired. Sail sizes placed in 3 areas of the sail, where they can be easily identified when on racks at different angles. Community network between centers using Point-7 S-Line. Strong Yellow Point-7 colour for easy spotting the clients on the water to grant them extra safety.
S-LINE Power Wave
S-LINE Slalom No Cam
|Model||Developed from||Size||Luff||Mast||Mast Ext||Boom Trim||Boom||Kg (+-5)||Top||Battens||Clew||mast diameter||Best Mast||Ext size||Ext||Alu+ boom|
|S-Line||Salt pro||3.3||351||340||12||138+-2||140||2,7||vario||4||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
|S-Line||Salt pro||3.7||363||340||24||144+-2||146||2,8||vario||4||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
|S-Line||Salt pro||4,0||368||340||30||148+-2||150||2,8||Fixed||4||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
|S-Line||Salt pro||4.5||392||370||22||154+-2||156||2,9||Fixed||4||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
|S-Line||Salt pro||5,0||410||400||12||162+-2||164||3,0||Fixed||4||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
|S-Line||Salt pro||5,3||417||400||18||170+-2||172||3,1||Fixed||5||2 ring||rdm||k87||32||rdm||140|
the PRO CENTER sail
BUIL TO WORK HARD AND GIVE PERFORMANCE TO WATER SPORTS CENTERS CLIENTS
Windsurfing center looking for a durable sail line that will make them save time, money and offer great performance to their clients according to wind conditions.
- No stress to change sail range every year in order not to have an obsolete product look.
- No extra work in having to sell old sails every year to buy new ones. You will only need to replace sails which have worn out, as the new ones will have the same graphics as the ones you already have. This will make the centers look up to date with the minimum spending.
- No more damages, from hooks, knees, dagger board on the base panel, thanks to the carbon\Kevlar\spectra base material.
- Full Xply and Anti UV monofilm to resist longer in the sun.
- Kevlar reinforcement on the mast sleeve most curved area to resist scratching when inserting and exiting the sail from the rack.
- No prints on panels which normally happen to be accidentally broken. If broken, the sail will look as new even if repaired as graphics won’t be missing.
- Sail sizes placed in 3 areas of the sail, where they can be easily identified when on racks at different angles.
- Easy Setting of downhaul tension by following the visual on the top panel of the sail.
- Community network between centers using Point-7 S-Line. Clients will be used to ride the S-line and will be happy to continue renting the S-line in the different parts of the world.
- Strong Yellow Point-7 colour for easy spotting the clients on the water to grant them extra safety.
The materials used are full anti-UV Xply to last longer against crash and UV-Rays. All-important panels are not printed to allow easy repair without losing the graphics. Extra reinforcements are used in the sail stress areas to make sure that ripping or accident do not occur as easy as on commercial sails. The base has been reinforced with tack panel made from carbon reinforcements, spectra, and Kevlar strings.
Strong and solid with outstanding performance in each size. Going from a wave sail 4 battens SALTpro, or 5 battens as the SPY, to crossover like the AC-F, up to the 7-batten full slalom no cam in the bigger sizes. One range to cover the right disciplines with the right size according to the conditions. One graphics to be easy to recognize on the water and that it’s a S-Line. A range from the he very bests sail from Point-7 transformed to work hard in water sports centers. Our Skool line already famous in many windsurfing centers around the world, will have the new S-Line to complete the school sail lines
All sails use the latest development from the Point-7 newest range, but just united by the same graphics and reinforcements.
The windsurfing center that has been using Point-7 have all contributed to designing a sail that would make sure that the sails will both satisfy the customers in terms of performance, but also give them less stress with possibilities of breakages due to accidental crashes.
The SALT has been part of a continuous evolution since it was first introduced. Each size is tested separately according to the designated wind intensity for which the sail is designed for. The individual changes on each size have been made very specifically to create the perfect sail range.