Freestylers, this is your non-compromise sail to go extreme! Travelled the main freestyle spots of extreme tours bringing the development of this sail to win the PWA & EFPT world titles.
STARTING FROM 549 euros.
|Size||Euros||Luff||Mast||Mast Ext||Boom Trim||Boom||Kg (+-5)||Top||Battens||Clew||rdm mast||sdm mast||Best Mast||Ext Rdm 32||Ext Rdm 48||Ext Sdm||Alu+ Boom||Carbon+ Boom||Best Boom||Harness lines||Vulcano|
|3,6||372||340||32||140+2||142||2,6||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140||140||140||fixed||yes|
|4,0||380||370||10||148+2||150||2,8||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140||140||140||fixed||yes|
|4,4||398||370||28||152+-2||154||2,9||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140||140\150||140||fixed||yes|
|4,8||415||400||16||158+-2||160||3,0||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140||140\150||140||fixed||yes|
|5,2||428||400||28||162+2||164||3,2||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140\160||140\150||140||fixed||yes|
|5,5||438||430||10||168+-2||170||3,3||Fixed||4||2 ring||K87 K97||no||K97||yes||yes||no||140\160||140\150||140\150\160||fixed||yes|
the freestyle sail
STRAIGHT PROFILED FOUR-BATTEN CONSTRUCTION TO WIN TITLES.
Designed for: Freestylers, this is your non-compromise sail to go extreme! Travelled the main freestyle spots of extreme tours bringing the development of this sail to win the PWA & EFPT world titles.
- No wind range limits.
- Fast acceleration to allow moves in shorter spaces.
- Power in lighter winds and higher stability in stronger winds.
- Lots of Pop.
- In a triple move sequence, it will not limit the power only to the first move.
- Super light in the hands.
- Most functional freestyle-sail
The freestyle sail which has no limits, and no wind range limits.
The general outline has been made straighter from angle to angle to allow a smoother flow. The batten displacement has been reviewed to have the power of the wind be more constant between each panel.
- A large Dacron panel creates earlier planing and more pop in the sail.
- Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
- X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex.
- 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents.
- 4mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for high reactivity.
- A. An important rotation and Dacron panel lets the batten sit in front of the mast on the lower part of the mast sleeve, giving lift and the extra power for dragster acceleration, and tons of pop.B. A reduced head outline shape allows fast rotation & light feeling. A tight leech allows easy clew first stance and back winded tricks.C. A short-balanced boom length. One ring to save weight, placed in at the perfect height, for correct balance to the tension the leach, and easy ducking.D. No profile along the top 3 battens, allowing the sail to be ducked with simplicity.E. Wider base to increase power. High and straight foot to satisfy better ducking.
A powerful toy with fast acceleration to allow moves in shorter spaces. Power in lighter winds and higher stability in stronger winds. Lots of Pop! Stability all around its structure. Very pleasant to cruise and to get close to the freestyle world!
Super light in the hands with good power on the front hand to have extreme acceleration in no space. It delivers an exact profile spot to rely on and exercise all the moves around. Power all the way for triple moves. Easy and comfortable in all the conditions to allow the focusing on the action.
Pwa world Champion. EFPT European Champion.
No gimmicks have been invented or stitched onto the sail. The team requested the most functional freestyle sail possible with a slashed down weight to have no restraints for pulling the fastest and highest triple moves.
Development Target: No gimmicks have been invented or stitched onto the sail. The team requested the most functional freestyle sail possible with a slashed down weight to have no restraints for pulling the fastest and highest triple moves.
Rigging: The Slash is straightforward to rig, requiring an easy amount of force to counter its luff curve to set the rotation of the profile according to each freestyler needs. Playing with the outhaul will boost up power or increase control but do give good outhaul tension. Tighten the bottom and top batten, but just remove wrinkles on the other battens, without over tensioning them.
Introducing a total 100% ANTI UV-RAY monofilm windsurfing sail
SAIL SIZE GUIDANCE
|WIND (KTS)||SAIL SIZE AND BOARD VOLUME|
|6-11 (Foil wind)||5.2||5.2||5.5||5.5|