15.03. - 15.04.22
INSCRIPTION IS OPEN.
Share with your friends!
Conditions of Racing
The event is open to all windsurfers. There is no limitations on equipment. There is a ranking for the fastest Windsurfers on Cam-Sails and on No-Cam sails.
Subscriptions are free on the GPSspeedsurfing: https://point-7.com/product/p7gpspeedcup023/?v=cd32106bcb6d , but if you like to join us for the prize giving dinner it's 25euros for dinner and concert and you can register at this LINK
The event starts on the 15th of March and runs to the 15th of April. The last sessions can be uploaded no later then 18:00 on the 15th of April.
Only tracks sailed at Malcesine Lake Garda will be counted towards the ranking.
The ranking will be based on the fastest 250m speeds.
The following categories will be awared:
- 1st/2nd/3rd Men
- 1st/2nd/3rd Women
- 1st Youth
- 1st No-Cam Men
- 1st No-Cam Women
- 1st No-Cam Youth
according to GP3S standard
Prize giving at 9pm on the 15th evening at https://www.wwwind.com/ Prizes: The latest collection of Point-7 accessories and rig components. Winners will be also awarded with a certificate.
The event is for free, but if you like to join the dinner and concert of the event the cost is 25 euros, and you can subscribe here by selection the item on our shop.
Registration is simple: first register as a user of www.gps-speedsurfing.com. Register at the event by signing at the Event section of the site. By uploading your session on the platform, you enter in the ranking.
- The will be based on current GPS-measuring standards and rules.
- Only fin allowed.
- Each session you want to publish needs to be uploaded to gps-speedsurfing.com
- Sessions shall be uploaded at the same day or not later than 15.04.2022 (14.00h CET)
- All GPS tracks need to be always available for verification by the event organization.
- The results will be shown on www.gps-speedsurfing.com, website: https://point-7.com/events-2 and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook) including possible sharing.
GPS Equipment: All GPS units approved by www.gps-speedsurfing.com (see actual device on the www.gps-speedsurfing.com site)
Disclaimer: Every rider has responsibility for himself. The organizer will not take any responsibility for rescue operations nor racing accidents.
Event sponsors & Organizer: Point-7
Contact: [email protected]
MORE INFO ON HOW TO USE THE GPS SPEED SURFING WEBSITE TO UPLOAD YOUR SPEEDS: