|Size||EU RRP + VAT||Luff||Mast||Boom|
Salt Pro Wave 022
549,00€ – 679,00€
A BALANCED 4 BATTEN OUTLINE TO GO RADICAL IN ANY CONDITIONS
• Four-Batten wave sail
• Fast and agile while riding waves
• Quick to respond in new school wave sailing moves
• Ultra-light in your hands
• Plenty of useable bottom end grunt
• Soft and forgiving
• On-off capacity
• Formidable weapon on the wave and in transition.
• Dual rigging options according to conditions.
Designed for: Hitting the waves at high speed to pull out new school aerial wave moves, whether you are jumping or going for aerials. The right mix between drive on the bottom turn, but at the same time a neutral on/off performance going for the cut back.
*The Yellow 7548 version, over the window panel, has the normal yellow X-ply. This makes this version more reactive and precise
*The Black 832 version has the 2mil Xply over the window panel, which makes the sail more forgiving in landings and overall performance.
Want to know more? Check out the full details below or visit our SALT PRO presentation page.
- If the size, or item that you are looking for is out of stock, it will be available soon. To know when, or for reservations, please drop us a mail at [email protected].
- You might also find the product you are interested in, through our exclusive dealers. Check the list of your closest dealer at the following link: https://point-7.com/dealer/