The waist harness for all disciplines. It’s new! Black, arrogant and aggressive.
The evolution of what had become PWA Slalom world champion already once, used by Ricardo Campello for wave sailing, and Yentel Caers for freestyling. By integrating the feedback from our full Black Team, each with different needs, the Point-7 Waist Pro+ was the result. One model for all!
- Quick release system.
- Hidden hook for clean design and stability.
- Ergonomic and light to feel the sail better.
- Wider support to spread load, but with soft edges to allow most radical moves.
- Direct. No useless paddings.
- Used in Freestyle and Wave discipline by PWA riders.
- Used by the PWA Slalom World Champion.
Ergonomically shaped combining optimal freedom with maximal support.
Ideal for any kind of discipline, whether your sport of choice is wave sailing, freestyle or just flatwater cruising. Wider support to spread load, but with soft edges to allow most radical moves. Hidden hook for clean design and stability. Ergonomic and light to feel the sail better. Quick release for the hook. Aggressive!